Thursday 29 March 2007

Escapade.......My Darkest Secrets

I'm happily married now and basically, my husband keeps asking me about my past.
I dint have a very colourful past cos I was a good girl for a very long time. Infact,I lost my virginity when I was over 25years and I married d culprit that did the act.
The heart of a woman is so dark!! Dark secrets, of the darkest kind. Here's my confession:

I dated my husband for over 5years before we got married. When we met, he was a struggling lad who basically had nothing and he wont leave me alone to get bigger fish like all my friends. I desperately tried to chase him away but he wont have it. Anyway, while at a social function one day, I met a Nigerian celebrity who promised me greener pastures with respect to some projects I had on ground. He was old enough to be my father and he deceived me into thinking he would launch me into the media. Basically, all he wanted was to have sex with me, dumb me but I was so intrigued by him that I probably wasn't thinking straight. He gave me an appointment to see him at his office to discuss plans but I was so confused that I didn't go. He called me severally and pestered me to come over as he was very impressed by me and wanted to encourage me while I was still so young and vibrant. I shyly made my way to his office one day and I was brisked through security/reception. He asked me to sit down in an inner office as he was in a meeting with some other men. Someone brought me a drink which I sipped quietly.

After the meeting, he was all apologies for keeping me waiting. I was deeply honoured and I shyly assured him I was okay. We had a brief discussion about my project and then..
He: You don't need to bother yourself with all of this projects you know
Me: ?? I don't understand
He: In the media, what you need is a god-father and the sky is your limit. See, I'll help you but you have to be able to assure me you are not one of those girls that will mess up at functions when they meet our celebrated politicians etc
Me: Oh, I'm not like that at all
He: Let me be honest with you (pause, he's looking at me and smiling cute)
Me: (feeling really uncomfy and shifting in my seat)
He: Do you know why I came over to introduce myself to you the other day?
Me: Yes, my project
He: (smiles) You are wrong.I was watching you and couldn't keep my eyes off you. You see,I loooooove your breasts(He grabbed my boobs suddenlyand squeezed, I squealed and jumped in shock)
Me: (stammering and pushing at his hands) Excuse me Sir, Please I..I..I don't like it



Before I knew what was happening, he had skillfully maneuvered me into a lying position and I tried hard but I couldn't push him off, so I resorted to pleading with him, praying nobody would find me in such a humiliating position. I, who would condemn anyone I found like that without listening.


I know I should have gotten up, slapped him and walked out but I was pleading with him instead. Every time I remember this encounter, I am always so upset with myself and I feel I deserve a slap but then, I cant turn back the hands of time. If I could, I would do things differently, I would unleash the lion in me and absolutely disgrace him,if only.


During this time, he had somehow become stark naked but luck was on my side as I had a pair of tight jeans on and he couldn't get my hands off the zipper.

He(repeatedly) Why are you behaving like a baby
Me: Please sir, I cant
He: Are you a virgin?
Me: No
He: (soothingly while clasping my hands) Reeeeelax
Me: Ahh, Please Sir Stop it. I don't like what you are doing sir. Do you want to rape me?
He: Oh, is that the story you want to sell to the papers?I'm not raping you

He stiffens, like he has come to his sense. He dresses up and I dash for the door but he reminds me to do my hair and adjust my top which I did obediently...What a fool I was. When I tried to open the door, it had been locked. He counted me some money for a cab and unlocked the door. I bolted out on shaky feet and hailed a cab to take me home. I felt so defiled that I scrubbed myself so hard and praised GOD for saving me.

To be continued

No comments: