Thursday 29 March 2007

I'm Posting..Am I?

Wow
Am I blogging or what?Am I excited? Yeah,,cool!!
I keep a diary each year and I have so gotten into trouble too many times with nosey people that wont mind their business and respect my 'PRIVACY!!!!' I'm older now and wiser. I'll start with 3 Diary Violation Stories.

My mum discovered my first diary(Jikol) when I was nine years old. She read it and confronted me in tears(gasp). You see I had called her all sorts of awful names, I didn't spare anyone, dad, sisters and brothers. That night i thought i had found my death, she beat 'the living daylight' out of me and made me kneel till my dad got home. She tearfully read out what I had written about her and the ugly names I had called my family while my dad ate. By now, I'm drowning in self-pity and thinking I must be Cinderella and my carriage would come soon to whisk me away(...dream on). My dad was shocked because I was a timid child, d geek who could barely talk. He insisted I didn't write those things but trust mum to clear his head. My dad grilled me till late at night trying to find out where I learnt those vulgar words. Of course I kept mum and wont talk. He finally handed me my diary and sent me to bed. My mum couldn't resist pinching my ear and giving me a hard push as she grumbled along behind me. I had no peace in that house for a long time and I was d prodigal child that my mum could not tolerate for a longer time....Oh Well. I learnt my lesson....To avoid calling people names, bad names and to write in codes. Therefore till date, I'm not an abusive person and it hurts so much cos when people hurl the worst insults at me I can only say. 'Shut up,,,I know your type' and people find this statement so annoying...'What do u mean u know my type? U better know yourself first!!!!!!' - Whatever....


Diary Xozew...You see, all my diaries had names; names I randomly formed out of my head. Another unforgettable experience was after high school, my friends and I wanted to go out to parties and my mum won't allow(that woman!). Anyways, I decided to go and holiday with my cousins whose mum was always away passionately chasing money unlike my 'housewife Mother'. Did we have fun? We learnt to dance, talk to boys and hang out all night. We had a helluva lot of fun, trust me and I recorded everything in detail my diary(Xozew) in my secret code. Unknown to me, during the time I was away from home,my mum and a cousin had cracked my code and had a lot of fun violating my privacy. My biggest achievement(lol) during this time was meeting Larry who completely rocked my world and I fell in love. He was left-handed, much older and a smoker. I thought he was the coolest living thing in the world.I begged him to teach me how to smoke and I allowed him hold me...(just my hands oh). Everyone knew us and predicted we'll get married someday(sadly, no). Oh gosh, I'm grinning like an idiot!! Anyways, I returned home with Xozew filled wit my code language and was I shocked when Mama confronted me with Operation Larry...I wanted to run away but I managed to choke out something about my privacy which made my mum laugh so hard. My punishment? I was my mum's handbag till I left for Uni. She made me accompany her everywhere and reported me to all and sundry
Lesson Learnt: I formed a new code and stopped filling my diary till I left home(sigh)


Last Encounter was with Diary Siqay and this was in university. You see, I suspected a friend of being promiscuous. She was sleeping with a married man for reasons known to her and I found out and of course recorded my findings. I was really cross with her (I was a chaste virgin) and I condemned her so much in Siqay but I never confronted her. I just asked her questions like 'So where are u going?', 'Are u sure that's where you are going?' etc. Some busybody found my diary under my mattress, read it and even took it away to make copies and sold the story to the school gossip mills. Of course I'm not friends with Miss Promiscuity but it was a terrible act of betrayal on my part, methinks.
Lesson Learnt: If you cant correct a wrong, u r a coward and should not condemn d person cos silence means consent.

So, this blog: Copido is my diary henceforth. I am now married so no Operations Larry here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogvilee Copido. I enjoyed reading through you rdiary. You must congratulate me. I have gone through your entire archives this evening and I'm putting up a link from my blog too. Will be coming back more often. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

lol...u are hilarious...and im hooked on your blog...im off to put my daughter to bed now and back to devour your write up

7 said...

I had hoped to go through your blog a couple of days ago but....life happened.

You write so beautifully! Off to read some more b4 I go to bed :-)

Copido said...

@ Calabargal:
Congrats babe.
A million hearty cheers to you.

@ Najarah:
Thanx gal, nice to know u r having fun

@ ebony:
Thank u ever so much. I'm honoured and I love your blog too