Saturday 21 June 2008

Pregnant? No

After 3attempts, about $10,000down the line, we are still not pregnant.
Well, i decided i wasnt going through the procedure for the fourth and fifth time.
Hubby was devastated, but i stood my ground.
'I dontthinkI can do this again, I said.
The doctor tried his best to encourage me to give it another shot.....no no
I was on an emotional roller-coaster through the 3failed attempts plus the third time, my period started on day 31 when we were both convinced our baby had been conceived.
So.......hubby is back....later

6 comments:

aloted said...

Hmm it is well...I think you deserve a break. Continue to pray...and with time the Lord will direct you.

It is well!!

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

Copido,your make up is on spot. Bespoke! in this picture. wow F.A.B.. Wow

Aijay said...

Try not to worry sweetie... all is well.

Writefreak said...

It is well! You deserve the break if you need it...i understand what being on such an emotional roller coaster can be like! I'll say a prayer for you and hubby!

kk said...

Copido,

I've read your story and I empathise with you. However,I ask that you do not give up. My sister was in the same place you're in a couple of years ago. She had fibroids and problems with her uterus and fallopian tube so IVF was the only way for her in addition she was almost 40 so it seemed almost impossible. She went to see a nutritionist that helped her with her diet, started exercising and researching. She found her strength in those that had gone through the process before and her faith in God. Finally she conceived and gave birth last christmas at 41.

By the special grace of God your baby will come and will be even more precious because of this experience you've gone through and it'll all be worth it.

7 said...

I read your post days ago and it brought back memories and weighed so heavily on my mind I had to write a post on it. I know this will sound like a cliche, but I lived it so it is not. It will happen.