Tuesday 11 September 2007

Back to My Source.....


Hello All,
I sure hope someone missed me (smiles).
I needed time off....but I'm back.
And I returned to 'My Source' on the 25th August...
In simpler words, I cried and ran to the church altar after a short message on 'Returning to Your Source'
It was a very touching sermon and it opened my eyes to see that I've drawn away from GOD in a lot of ways.
Infact, I was almost at that stage where I was thinking I could do it all on my own - but now I know I can't....
So I've been spending time studying my Bible and fellowshipping with others and staying away from distractions like blogging..hehehehehehe.
I also joined the 'Married Women's Fellowship and had a chat about 'Sex Appeal'.
Life's been bubbly and me and hubby are still in love!!! (...jealous anyone??)
On a final note, I wont be blogging as often because I don't wanna lose my focus on My Source.
Signing off: JESUS loves me.....and you and you and you and you!


XxxxXxxxX

7 comments:

moi said...

Thats awesome. Keep it up. Jesus is the essence of our very existence!

joicee said...

Glad youre back... I´missed your blog....thought you had left us hanging

Unknown said...

Missed you. I'm gone back to my source too. We all cant do without him. Be good. Cheers.

Arewa said...

Missed u pppplllleeennntttyyyy.
:)

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

missed u 2 bits. glad u'r back.

Writefreak said...

you make me remember a song about running or hiding from our maker, we can't make it without him, glad you're back in His presence

aloted said...

ah Ope o...i thot u made ur blog private...i was going to send out an SOS that u shld pls invite me to be a priviledged reader..but we thank God u r back.sha ..missed u!
And u r right..our focus should be on Jesus and not on any man....
It is well with u