Thursday 23 August 2007

The Conclusion

I feel like I have been on Jerry Springer(lol)
Anyways, hubby was strictly ordered not to discuss anything with me but he's been saying my mum is lovely and impartial...
Mrs To has cashed her cheque.
She's still living with her hubby, so they've resolved their issues.
I was ordered to apologise to Uncle To, which I did, for the sake of peace.
Mrs To was advised to stop 'broadcasting' intimate issues and she also apologised to her hubby.
Uncle To was advised to stop neglecting his wife.
Hubby told me that Uncle To shoud be on Jerry Springer.
The reason he stopped sleeping with his wife is because his wife found sexual intercourse painful....(Hubby was ordered not to tell, pls dont tell anyone oh)
So because Mrs To found intercourse painful, it was always a long battle to penetrate and she was always crying and he was always exhausted after the do.
He got fed up and annoyed and...blablabla (hehehehehe)
He swore he hadn't been sleeping around (indeed)
Mum advised him about foreplay (hehehehe) and that you cant just hump a woman like that especially if you are big below. She further advised to use Vaseline for lubrication.(hehehe)
Hubby said it was hard to keep a straight-face in there and he caught my Mum's sister laughing and trying to cover up by coughing several times.
Anyways, I reckon I shouldn't have interfered and right now, I'm not gonna be interfering in anyone's business.
I reckon it wont have been so messy if I had asked for Uncle To's side of the story AND if I was too hasty in judgement.
Men, if it wasn't resolved, I woulda been tagged 'Copido: The Marriage-Wrecker'
I flinch and shudder at the thought,,,,
I was only trying to be 'Copido The Good Samaritan'




Now to happier stories, hubby is back and two job interviews.......



9 comments:

AIVY said...

your mum actually said all that... i'm still giggling

Aijay said...

Lmao…..OMG, I can’t stop laughing. Your mum is hilarious!! Giving the guy sex tips & all. I know myself, I would have laughed soooo hard if I was there.

Not to worry, you’re “Copido The Good Samaritan”.
Look on the bright side. If you hadn’t confronted your uncle, the issue would not have been resolved.
Btw, I have my reservations about your uncle’s excuse.
Is “painful sexual intercourse” enough reason to refuse to sleep with his wife for 2YEARS?!! Maybe I’m wrong but I reckon there’s more to it. After all, it was the wife who lodged a complaint about his behaviour so what the hell is he on about?

Oh well, I now know not to interfere in other people’s problems.
All the best for the interviews. Go Copi! Go baby!! lol...

Arewa said...

lol...Ah ah.. talk abt drama....
At least its all over now.
Dunno if ur uncles excuse is valid ooh but did it take 2 years for his wife to heal haaba....
i cant imagine ur mum talking to ur uncle about lubrication and foreplay...lol

aloted said...

good. am glad it was resolved...

lol..ur mum is funny...hehehehe

nice blog by d way!

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

I second your hubby: "Copido the marriage wrecker, You shouldn't have interfered babes"
Damn, this post is tew sweet! Uncle To is packing, so he can't kpansh his wife...so now, mumsy is offering lubricant suggestion and aunty can't keep a straight face. lawl!
Had I been in da room, I would've been on da floor rolling with laughter'...

Good news is that your decision to take action led to this resolution; so be glad you just saved Uncle To's marriage!

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

lol! Copido! u wan put yaself for yawa eh? u no hear say people no dey do good samaritan in dis day? lol! anyhow, it's all good thankfully.

Sisbee said...

weighty matters

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

COPIDO: The funny blogger... No other blogger has made me laff as much as you have... I understand why you dove in the way you did, it was emotional and I see myself acting exactly that way... Thank God eerything was resolved amicably in the end...

Unknown said...

The concluding part of this story don pass Jerry Springer. Chei Copido. I was in stitches. I can just imagine all the elders at the meeting trying to keep a straight face while offering 'vaseline'. Chei. LOL!! Dont worry. You didnt tell us anything about it. (smile)