Monday 1 October 2007

Happy Independence Day!!!


Hey everyone!
It's been quite a while!!!!
Happy October 1st to you all!!!
Hubby and I joined our church in a 2hour 'Prophetic March', singing and dancing while being filmed by a local TV station, I didn't get the name, but I know it would be aired 3times today from 11am.
I've had 2aspirins so far and my toes are covered in blisters, but it was fun.
As usual, our church paparazzi(photographers) were present and they kept trying to take pictures of me and hubby, much to my annoyance and despite the fact that I kept hiding my face behind my Nigerian flag!!!
I also met a friend who was my room-mate during my 1st year in Uni and did we reminisce!!
She's travelling back on Wednesday so we're hooking up tomorrow!
I also saw my sister's former secondary-school classmate.
Gosh! It's such a small world!
There's loads of juicy gists (lol)!....but not for today
Hubby and I are going for dinner @ Sheraton in a couple of hours, a monthly routine anyways........
Bless you all!
Long Live Nigeria!!!



3 comments:

Arewa said...

Happy Independence day ooohh. I hope that the state of affairs in ur country get better and that Nigeria goes on to become a WEST AFRICAN success story....x

Admin UD said...

Long Live Nigeri!!!...

...and may their leaders have a change of heart. The masses are crying :(

Unknown said...

happy independence day!!