Saturday 13 December 2008

more copido uncovered part 3

So Aday’s wife moved back home.
We met one weekend at shoprite while I was doing my shopping.
Aday acted like an over-excited teenager as he pulled me off to meet his wife in the fruits and veggies section

Aday: (ch) love, meet my office sweet-heart, Copido.
Me(quite excited): Hello madam
Ch: (wrong attitude) Hello
She turned to continue her shopping.
Chit chat,,,,,,weather talk…..so boring!
Me: So I’m off.
Aday: (holds me and starts to praise me) Ch, this lady is a true friend……stood by me…..told me to contact you…..insisted I had to travel monthly to PH to see you.

She thanked me for ‘the part I played in pushing her hubby back where he belongs’.
And I left.

Later that evening, I got a call from her.
She asked if we could meet at a spa in Lekki area, she said it was really good and she wanted us, 'Aday's girls' to do something ‘girly’ together.

I replied: I am not one of 'Aday's girls' and I declined.
At that point, i figured she was probably looking for trouble.
Her bait? Moi....?

Aday called me back and somehow sweet-talked and convinced me to go.
So we met at the spa parking lot.
Me: Hello ch
Ch: You can call me Mrs QRS
Me: Okay.
Ch: (calmly) Did he fuck you?
Me: Excuse me?!
Ch: Yes or no?
Me: This is ridiculous
Ch: Lets be real. You are the ‘typical Take home to mama’ kinda girl and I think aday is attracted to you.
Me: I think not. He’s a friend and that’s the end of it. You're being offensive.....
Ch: I wish I could believe you, but I don’t. He’s my husband and I know he likes you.
Me: well, I assure you it’s not mutual. I am happily married and I have to go.
Mrs QRSCh: I just had to get that off my chest
Me: Good for you
Ch: Can we start again? Maybe my approach was wrong?
Me: No thanks! Bye!
Ch: (laughs and claps her hands) Oya no vex.

She pulled me back very quickly and she gave me a hug.

Ch: Maybe you should hear my side of the story.
Me: Please dont bother.
Ch: I love that guy so much, I know shouldn't have moved out........ I just got fed up with the pressure and unending questions from relatives and friends........ My mother-in-law started calling me a man and telling all that cared to listen that Aday married a man……….We dated for over ten years before we got married. I've known him forever and i almost ruined everything....

And we went in for our ‘girly spa session', paid for by ch.

Of course she reported herself to Aday, who called later to apologise for any embarassment i suffered. He said he was unable to convince her that 'aa we had was a genuine friendship'.
He further told me that he had admitted to her that he was attracted to me initially but i was quick to turn him down?????

He assured me: She's an angel, i'm sure you'll find out someday......

So, ch and I started a comfortable friendship……
Last month, we co-planned a surprise gig for Aday.
He was sooo surprised that he almost fled....and then he shed a oneor two drops of tears.....
We are on first-name basis....
We've done a few more girly sessions.
She's called me several times saying to me: 'WARN THAT YOUR OFFICE SWEETHEART, HE's LOOKING FOR TROUBLE OH'
And I have been warning him oh.
I like her and I respect her maturity......

next my first fight with aday…..

2 comments:

Writefreak said...

Interesting...

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

It's incredible that a blog not only mended a relationship, but reunited a family..... I'm curious like aloted sha..se Hubby knows o?