Sunday 29 July 2007

Sincere Apologies

I am still here.
I had fun in South Africa.
I accompanied hubby on an official trip but I had to return early for a final job interview...Phew!
I had a lot of fun, I even ran into my gay friends from the UK and we had SOME fun!!!
I am doing a long post on that.
My sister's also around from the States and she's staying with me.
Hubby's not back till mid-August and we talk everyday.
Both generators have packed up.
I'm cruising around in my hubby's jeep..lol
Some keys are not working on my laptop so I'm having to copy and paste some letters.
And I also had a fallout with some 'so-called' friends who have been badmouthing me.
But I'm fine and I thank you all for all your comments.
I'm working undercover till my sister leaves.
She really likes our home.
I'll stop here and post a long one during the week.

BTW, I am meeting with that company's HR department tomorrow.......I think I'll be getting my appointment letter.

6 comments:

AIVY said...

i love the cruising around in hubby's jeep bit...
hope u get the appointment letter. Congrats in advance

Mrs Somebody said...

Welcome back from SA.I hope you get the job.We'll share in your 1st salary won't we? Lunch at prime chinese right?

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

did u get the letter? goodluck dear

Unknown said...

How did it go?!?!?! Stop keeping us in suspense!!!

Copido said...

@ AIVY:
Thanx babes. I'm still waiting though...

@ Mrs Somebody:
Okay, babes, we'll have a fruit salad, fix a time and date.
I hope I've not jinxed myself though cos it's almost mid-august and no sign yet of any appointment letter.
*Sigh*

@ A Kel Called Wonder:
No babes, I've not got the letter yet.
I had two more interviews though and I was asked to drop my credentials...

@ Calabargal:
Your excitement is sooo contagious..
Thanx babes

naija prettydame said...

sorry...but i hope you didnt give the jewelry back...cant remember if i read that....love the blogs