Thursday 5 July 2007

uhhhhing and ahhhing



I've just been uuuuhhing and aaaahhhing and crying.
I just watched Larry King's interview with Larry Birkhead (Anna Nicole's former boyfee and her baby's father).
Dannielynn Hope (the baby) was also brought into the studio and she was all smiles (...so cute) as she grabbed her daddy's microphone and Larry King's mike too.
That baby is so gorgeous, I've never seen a baby so beautiful!!!
Like L. King said, it's so sad Anna Nicole died and is missing all of these.....
But I like Larry Birkhead and I reckon he'll make a great dad...he's so cute!
If I wasn't married I woulda said more (lol)
So no further comments....

5 comments:

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

Yea, the life and death of a drama queen, it's really sad and yep that baby is cute.

princesa said...

Cute daddy and cuter baby! What happened to her mother?Did she die during childbirth(abeg pardon this ignoramus-me now!). Am sure she must have been cute too.

Copido said...

@ A Kel Called Wonder:
Yeah, she's really cut

@ Princess:
lol. Her mother was Anna Nicole Smith, the biggest drama queen of time. She died on a drug overdose. I'll get u a link so u can read about the drama of her lofe....and u aint an ignoramus babes

Unknown said...

They are both so cute. And to think her mum tried to deny his paternity. Oh well, thats all over now. But that evil lawyer just wont let it go will he? I heard he's gotten some case in court now to validate some earlier will Anna Nicole made which favoured him not Larry.

princesa said...

So where is da link babes?!