Wednesday 8 August 2007

Gosh! I'm Cheating....I'm on Pills

Hubby's been boasting all week about enjoying himself as he's only working half-day now.
He's going to a beach in Cape Town tomorrow.
He's also been working out in the gym and he says he's sooo fit now that the babes can't get their eyes off him.
*Sigh*
Well, I confess haven't been exercising.
I confess haven't been eating right either.
I further confess I've not been keeping away from Beef Suya, Ice-Cream, Pop Corn, Shawarma, Chinese take-aways, Pastries, TFC (Africana), etc.
I confess I've not cooked in more than a week?
I confess I have been eating out mostly with my sister.(sigh)
I confess I bought two exercise DVDs in Johannesburg, and I've only managed 7minutes out of 90minutes,
I confess the will to exercise is sooooo haaaaaard!!
Lastly, I confess I've decided to lose weight by cheating.

I'm sure fitness instructors have to work out for months/years to be able to work 90minutes NONSTOP
Gosh! (sighing)
So, I'm currently living on cereal(bran) , fruits and Holland & Barrett's Apple Cider Vinegar tablets.
Those tablets have worked wonders on my tummy already in less than a week.
I've been taking two tablets, three times daily.
My Iraqi friend swore they worked wonders and forced me to buy it and I honestly have no regrets whatsoever!!!
I bought the 200tablets pack in Victoria, London since last year.
Hubby's gonna be so gobsmacked when he sees me.
Mmmmmh, cheating is so exciting........
What do you reckon?

15 comments:

Ubong Da said...

We have another name for that and its called drug abuse.

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

Dear Copido,

I reckon your a CHEAT!!!

Ok on a lighter note - hope the weight stays off, i once took the holland and b's cabbage soup diet capsules, u won't stop doing wee's, i was wonderful b4 my wedding, but the weight pilled on soon after.

Now the person calling you cheat is drinking some serious chinese slimming tea, made specially for her gotten from some chinese shop and i doubt if it's working! Good luck, U just have to be hot for hubby dear!

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

lol! cheating is so exciting?? let him catch u!

princesa said...

Hey sweet!
You just scatter your comments for my blog. I loved them though.

Slimming pills.... they are sometimes very effective but its always better to lose weight the right way.

I once tried Xenadrine.Didnt really work like i expected anyway.
Now am watching what i eat and i dare say i look and feel better.

I reckon u can use the pills but only for a short while. Exercise (must'nt be 90mins)and a healthy diet is always the best way to keep the weight off longterm.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Please make sure the pills have no side effect o! I'm usually overly suspicious of drugs that work too fast to do a job...the normal process i.e exercising and eating healthy would take longer that that now??? Abi na magic? ;-)

Arewa said...

LOL...AND I DEFINATELY AGREE WITH UR LAST BUT 1 CONFESSION -
'I confess the will to exercise is sooooo haaaaaard!!'

I know that Holland and Barrats are very trust worthy but .. just be careful with those pills and let me keep us updated.. i might just decide to try them...

Nice blog though and v.good read.
Do check out my blog.. x x x l8r

Arewa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aijay said...

Copido!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheating is not exciting oh!! lol..
I hope those pills don’t have a side effect.
We have to pray that your cheating self doesn’t get busted by hubby.

Btw, I read your comment about the chill pill (the kind that chokes), that was so funny. I couldn’t stop laughing. You don’t want to know what her mum told me about marriage.

Sisbee said...

Copido, thanks for sharing this info, I'm off to Holland and Barret over the weekend; side effect...I don't think so, Holland and Barret uses natural stuff.Any way, thanks for dropping by and ransacking my blog!! Your comments made my evening, don't understand why I haven't stumbled on your blog before now, there's some serious blogging going on here, yeah, and a kel is my girlie.God bless

Copido said...

@ Ubong Da:
It's not drug abuse, cos I bought it over the counter and I am using the prescribed dosage....duh?

@ A Kel Called Wonder:
Awwwwwww but I'm not a cheat (sulking) You know the ones that make you wee are the best. I think I saw the Cabbage ones too but my friend swore the cider tablets are best. I'm loving my tummy right now.
Btw, I don't mean to scare you babes but I don't trust Chinese slimming teas, be careful babes

@ The Experiences of an Achiever:
Never mind,,,,,My other name is: The Smooth Operator....

@ Princess:
I know! I know!! But I cant help myself. I'm currently eating healthy but these pills have also done WONDERS! I'll continue my exercise routine 'hopefully' when hubby returns

@ Nyemoni:
Thanx for your concern babes. I'm usually very careful too but Holland & Barratts have great reviews.

classybabe said...

I thought they said once you stopped taking the tablets the weight comes back in drastic measures?!Abi?Try and confirm though.
Have a nice weekend

Mrs Somebody said...

Can I have some?

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

emmm, cheating huh? let him catch you first...lol

...toyintomato said...

..oh plz, dont bother yourself, thats not cheatin, ..
just try and watch the side effects.
..dont stress yourself about dietin, food is a gift of life and meant to be enjoyed.

princesa said...

UPDATE!!!