Sunday 19 August 2007

Relatives that Suck!!!

Just a quick post peeps.
Hubby's hosting a couple of friends in the living area.
My uncle's wife's sitting across from me in our small lobby area.
Her husband is my mum's younger half-brother.
She's crying quietly and inconsolably and wiping her eyes with her wrapper.
My eyes are red and sore too from crying....
Here's why...

They've been married four years.
She took in before they got married.
Sadly, she had a stillbirth and hasn't conceived since then.
And she's only twenty-two years old
My bastard uncle, has stopped sleeping with her for two years....

She's gone on her knees and begged me to please help talk to her husband.
How can I do this?
Someone tell me he's not sleeping around.
Someone tell me he's not blaming her.
Someone tell me he's not my uncle.....

Call me stupid, but I'm calling him now.
He got this girl pregnant and her family threw her out and she dropped out of school and now this...
I'm gonna talk some sense into his head...
Shoot me if you like....

6 comments:

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

I can't believe it! Men and their ways. Is your uncle for real? Is he educated? i mean enlightened at least? cos he sounds the opposite to me.

Lets all just pray that God doesn't let us see bad things.. (sighing). Yea u could call him, am sure u have already, he might accuse her of telling 3rd parties tales. I dunno. It's annoying. If na abroad now she could just opt out.

AIVY said...

you really need to talk some sense into your uncle's head. I feel so sorry for her cos she's so young and helpless.
I think every girl should marry a man they can talk to...as in really talk to no matter the age difference.

Ejura said...

I can see your uncle wants to act a Nigerian home video.It is so not fair the way he's treating her. I hope what u'll tell him penetrates...
DSTV can be addictive abi?
Thanks for stopping by.
Ciao!

Aijay said...

Poor girl. I can only imagine the hell she's going through.She's only 22 and has been married for years.

You guys should call for a family meeting. Your uncle should say what his problem is. If he's tired of the marriage he should say so instead of putting his wife through this torture.
This is so annoying.

princesa said...

WTF!?!
That ya uncle needs some serious talking to!
How can he put the poor lil' girl through all that???

He is lucky that the babe is still innocent! If na all these open eye babes, she for don get one bobo wey go dey service the thing for her by now and i wont blame her o!

Femme said...

poor girl! she's so young. if its that bad may be its better she leaves. you wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you.