Tuesday 7 August 2007

Saffa Gists IV

Sadly, I couldn't make the trip to Gold Reef City the next day as hubby had plans.
He drove us to Sandton City where we had quality time together.
We were holding on to each other most of the time and window-shopping.
I showed hubby the breath-taking jewellery set and he teased me about being vain.
He warned that such things are a pure waste of money and they attract unnecessary attention: like armed robbers(Hubby's theory) lol.
We had lunch and dinner at the square and hubby bought a set of his and hers Citizen wristwatches, we also took a Natural walk tour and appreciated the beauties of nature.
During our walk tour, hubby and I took pictures together with lovely birds and natural garden scenery as backgrounds.
One peacock(peashrew, more like) kept chasing after my hubby and flapping its wings.
It was very comical, though hubby didn't find it funny. He said it was a 'witch-bird'
At some point during the walk tour, I thought hubby was standing beside me and I grabbed a handful of 'his bum' playfully.
Hubby was wearing khaki shorts, but the bum in my hand was covered in a soft fabric and very soft.
I turned and behold, I was pinching the wrong bum, a middle-aged, white guy's bum.
Luckily, he didn't think I was perving cos he laughed when I apologised and said: 'Never mind'
Hubby was almost breaking apart with laughter as he teased me about my public displays of affection, not that he's ever complained.
We had dinner after our tour and drove back to the hotel where we........
Hubby said we'ld go to Capetown during the next weekend but sadly, it didn't happen as I had to come back home.


I drove us to Gold Reef City the next day, while hubby gave directions from a map.
His unmarried colleague tagged along.
We got soooooo lost, sooooo many times but we finally made it there.
It was very, very cold that day but we maximised our time together.
We were like teenagers as we dared each other to go on the scariest rides in the theme park.
As hubby drove us back, his colleague teased us about our fondness for each other.
He said: I go marry oh. I must marry oyibo wifee oh. Ahn! Ahn! Babes this, Babes that, Babes smile, Babes Noooo, Yes Babes, Babes. Babes. Babes. Babes. Babes. Babes. Ah Na wa oooooo.
Laughs.
I hope this feeling of fondness never ends.
I pray hubby and I would be happy forever.
I know it's not impossible...........

In Summary,
I went to Gold Reef City again with Ke and Aa (though I had to pay for some of their rides as punishment for not turning up the last time).
We also met for lunch and went to the cinema to watch "Harry Potter & d..Phoenix" (Long Title, I can't remember it all)
I disgraced myself at the cinema, by sleeping off and 'SNORING!!!!!'
Nobody's ever told me that I snore but, Ke recorded it on his phone and I heard it with my ears.
Damn!!!
I tried to stay awake afterwards, even though I had argued bitterly about the 'Harry Potter' choice of movie.
I don't watch Sci-fi, Horror, Action etc, just Drama and Romance and the occasional Thriller.
We bid farewell to each other with a trip to a souvenir market and a gay nightclub in Joburg.
I met soooooooo many homosexuals.
The 'girly homosexuals' kept saying 'us girrrrls'
Hubby had warned me seriously about any 'Truth or Dare' games.
I wasn't allowed to drink, or dare anyone, or kiss anyone or lose my rings or do anything...(lol).
It was fun though and Ke and Aa promised to visit me in Nigeria in the near future..which I don't believe.
I returned to Nigeria with just one piece of luggage, I wish i went to CapeTown and SunCity though.
But I enjoyed myself immensely even though I didn't do any shopping.
I hope I've covered everything?????
Back to the present.
Hubby's coming back next week....yippee!
& A kel Called Wonder: I haven't been given an appointment letter.
Those people are beginning to piss me off....(lol)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

U pinched anoda man's bum! OMG! LOL!!

If ya husband friend no like am make im go marry now? babes yes, babes no ... LOL!!

princesa said...

It is very possible for the two of you to remain in love forever.
I pray you do so too.
Love sweet o!

Patience with the appointment letter girl, it will def come.

Aijay said...

Lmao...the babes that, babes smile, babes, babes, babes bit cracked me up. Its not impossible my dear, u guys will remain happy.
Most Nigerian women have given up on the possibility of a happy marriage.
I rembr one of my cousins telling me to enjoy with my bf now (PDA & all) cos when I get married there'll be no more 'lovey dovey' for me.
I smiled & nicely told her 'pls speak for urself.'

Copido said...

@ Calabar Gal:
Pls note: I accidentally pinched another man's bum. It wasnt on purpose.
I guess he should go and marry too, the guy's even older than my hubby

@ Princess:
Smiles.
Thanx a bunch babes and Amen!

@ Aijay:
Smile widening.....
Babes, don't let any1 impose their pessimism on you. You both can work together @ making it work. Hope u gave dat cuz of yours a big chill pill...d type that chokes(lol)

Ubong Da said...

hmm u grab another man bum eh!, hmm are u sure it wasn't intentional eh. Just to feel how soft it was eh!. Okay I believe you.

Now that is the difference between men and women
1. Hubby just lughed and teased you about it. If the roles were reveresed you would have raked and messed up the whole day sulking.
2. If it had been a guy grabbing an unknown babe's bum especially a naija babe the kind drama she for act eh, first a slap, then abuses and all sort of name calling, hmm the matter for day news by now.

Sisbee said...

You had fun, your marriage sounds perfecto!

aloted said...

LOL..about the accidental pinch..

Glad to hear u had fun in SA