Tuesday 3 April 2007

April Fools..laugh

Peeps, I've not stopped laughing and crying since Sunday at my April Fool stunt.

You see, mischief is my middle name.
I just love having a laugh at others and of course even at my good self.
My hubby returned home on Sunday and he said all he wanted was a good rest.
I made him a good lunch and I joined him in the shower, I just love bathing with him.
Anyway, we went off to sleep and I laid restless in his arms as he snored lightly beside me.
My hubby has the best cuddle in the world, I'll tell you about that on another day.
Here goes, while hubby slept away, I caressed his beautiful eyebrows and lips and wondered why this gorgeous stud chose moi outta all them pretty damsels in Nigeria.
I soon grew bored with my musings and got up to go to our gym room.
I was exhausted after a gruelling 15minutes workout so I settled in front of the TV.
I am not a soap opera/movie person per say and my reliable reality shows soon failed me as well, yet sleep still evaded me.
I started searching and wandering round the house and I found an Halloween mask I had from way back...dingdong....I had actually forgotten it was April Fools. So I decided to play a prank on the hubby.

I found the black robe I had worn with the mask and quickly changed but my problem was with the voice, you see, my voice is so distinct that people recognise it even in the dark.
Personally, I think it's a very squeaky voice but people say it's husky and sexy...well I wouldn't know because I've listened to my voice recordings and I can't stand the sound of the voice,,,,grrrrh.
I searched my Music file and of course, I found the perfect eerie, scary one(smiles).
Evil laughs, ghost sounds and a scary-looking figure in a dark room....mmmh perfect!!!!!
I drew the curtains,dimmed d light and placed my laptop in a corner of the room and then I thought, a knife at his throat would spice things a bit!!!!!
I quickly decided against that and took the knife sharpener instead, I hit the play button on my puter.
By now, I was kneeling beside the bed with the knife clutched in my hands, pointing at his head and the sounds started from a low pitch and rised soooo slowly and steadily.
I was peeing in my pants now with pent up laughter and doing a slow side-side dance on my knees.

Hubby stirred,,,,
Hubby stiffened,,,,
Hubby opened his eyes,,,,trying to listen with his eyeballs almost popping out of their sockets
Hubby hasn't seen me yet. He has a look of fear, shock, disbelief, paralysis...i simply cant describe it, it was hilarious.
D eerie sounds are so loud that I'm also feeling scared and hoping I wont be a victim of my trick
Hubby springs up, sees my masked face with the pointed knife sharpener
Hubby screams...Ahhhhh! (a loud guttural scream like someone who is face to face with death)
Hubby rolls to the other side of the bed(Jackie Chan speed and style)...I get off my knees shaking in quiet mirth
Hubby:(yelling in his thunderous voice) Oh my GOD!!! Who are you?!!!! What do you want? Am I dreaming? I rebuke you, I rebuke you, I rebuke you in d name of D Lord. (I stagger and pretend to fall)
Hubby:(He's really yelling and I'm worried about the neighbours) I cast you out of this house.
Get out and never come back (I make a run for him)
Hubby dashes/runs to the other side of the room and leaps on d bed, I follow and grab his ankle, he grabs my wrist and we begin to struggle for the knife sharpener
Hubby: (yelling) I will live and not die, I am more than a conqueror.I will fulfil my years........

Suddenly the door busts open, and the lights are turned on

Hubby: Help!!! E gba mi oh
I am laughing, it's our neighbours standing with a look of horror. The wife runs out with her little daughter, screaming Blood of J!
I let go of the sharpener and my hubby is raising it to stab me????!!!
I scream: Honey stop it, It's April Fool !!!!
Just in time to save my narrow arse and my heart. D sharpener narrowly missed my chest and landed in my arm pit,,,,,,,Aaaaargghh so painfuuuuuuul

I got a good scolding
Hubby: M, this is not funny, it's not funny at all
Me: (Moaning and clutchng my armpit in intense pain, these men can be so powerful)
Neighbour: Mrs O, this is not good at all. We were scared, ah see how u have embarrassed your hubby
Hubby: She has embarrassed herself not me (He tears off my mask and he's laughing)
Neighbour's wife returns with her Bible, she's locked her child in the house and sees us.
Neighbour's wife(To her husband): Is it April fool? I told you it was April Fool
My hubby ushers them out of our bedroom....our private area...d nosey idiots
Well, what can I say,my hubby had the last laugh,
I ended up with a bruised armpit, the victim of my own joke

And I was so thankful to that voice of caution that made me take a knife sharpener with blunt edges.....i for don die.

It's my hubby's birthday in 2days & he thinks I'm planning a surprise party but ehhhhnnn, I'm broke, so no parry for him just pressies and ...whatever

2 comments:

princesa said...

Lol, u no go kill me with laughter o!
Nice one!

Anonymous said...

BABES YOU ARE A TRIPPPPP!!1LOL