Sunday 29 April 2007

Someone Found Out About My Blog

Since arriving in the UK, I have been playing errand maid to my friend, the bride, now a wife(yippee).
I updated my blog on her laptop on the 25th and so she's discovered my blog and unveiled my identity.
I always clear history after using the puter at home but I was careless....(shrug)
I am happy she's the one that discovered it anyway as I trust her with everything.
Of course, she's been asking about who I had my escapade with and I have cried out the whole River Thames and threatened to remove this blog.
I was so ashamed yet again, and it was like re-living the whole experience.
For the first time in my life, I let the whole weight of that guilty pasttime off as I confided in my friend.
I cried and my friend cried....no.... she actually wept with me and cursed 'the baggers: adulterous married men' with all the venom in her tiny frame.
We started sharing all the secrets we had never told anyone and boy, there was no denying it, sometimes we do some really stupid things but the 'choice' to move on is what makes us strong.
I thought I had a dark secret but my friend had a darker one and I have her permission to share it on my blog, so I'll do it someday.
We were laughing and crying together for hours and there was no consoling us.
But it was a great release, a shed burden!
We held hands and prayed our husbands would remain faithful.
I thought I had forgiven myself before but I have just truly and really forgiven myself.
Some friends are better than all the wealth of this world and I just want to thank you for being a true friend.....
I wish I could say more but I am still knackered from your wedding and there's simplicity in using few words.
I know you'll be reading this from now on and I can't stop you but I trust you and I know you won't betray me.

No comments: