Sunday 29 April 2007

Coming Up: My Best Friend's Wedding

I am too knackered to start blogging about the buzz and excitement now. I am sure I am gonna have to do it over the space of one year but I'll do it..I am sure I will because it was so lovely. I think it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to but my friend thinks mine beat hers hands down.
I wonder how we can remain friends when we rarely agree....

Hubby's cross with me because I am extending my stay by 5days.
I have honestly been playing errand maid since I got here and I have not done any personal shopping.
I love shopping and I love walking the streets of the West end and I love my hubby aaand I have to do all my shopping or waste my baggage allowances......
How am I gonna bribe hubby cuz he's really cross!!!!
I reckon I'll cross that bridge when I get home.....

No comments: