Saturday 9 June 2007

Bachelor's Party

Yup! I won and we went together.
Hubby's warning: No alcohol! Be careful with the guys, you know how they can be at BEs. No dancing with anyone I don't know (laughs). And we leave when I am ready
Me: Okay
Hubby: I know u r up to some mischief
Me: I swear I'm not.

To be honest, I really didn't want to go but being scotophobic and autophobic, I hate the thought of being by myself especially @ night.
The dress code was 'a touch of white' but I decided to go all white in a white tiered skirt and a white sleeveless top from Littlewoods.
I had planned to wear it during our honeymoon but I never did.
I accessorised with a big, white studded belt and white diamante jewellery and ......one of my wedding shoes!!! (I bought 3pairs and wore two)
I had dressed up while hubby was having a shower and shave.

Hubby: Babes, you have to change. Please save this dress for another occasion.
Me: Awwww! I have been dying to wear it. I've had it since November!
Hubby: (Kiss) Please babes, maybe u can wear it on our wedding anniversary, so u'll look like a bride again.....
Me: Mmmh! Good idea!
So off went my attire and I began to search for something else to wear.
I sooooo hate having to cook up an outfit at the last minute!!!!
Typical of moi, after 3/4 changes, I finally decided on white, three-quarters linen bottom with a red and white cap-sleeved top.
I didn't like the look but hubby said I looked yummy!

Hubby wore brown cargo pants with a white and blue Tommy t-shirt, yummy!
My hubby's a bloke!
Well, the party was typical booze, drinks, semi-naked babes, loud music and noise.
To be honest, I was quite bored, I'm not the best of dancers, you see.
I stayed seated at the bar till some guy (I'll call him Dude) asked me to dance.
I danced stiffly and off-tune and he asked if I wanted to do something else.
We sat by the pool side and made conversation till way past 3am when hubby grabbed me from behind and kissed me on the lips in a way that could only mean: She's mine!

Dude said he's been really unlucky with gals and the girl he's dating now is 35, married at 18, has 4daughters, lives alone while her hubby and the kids live in the US. She's never been granted a visa.....peculiar.
Me: I'm sure her hubby's married to someone else in the US but you've got no business dating her.
He said he knows, but she's available and the affair's lasted over 4years and though he can't marry her, he hasn't found anyone yet.
I advised him to let her go before something drastic happens.
@ 0237am, Hubby sent me a text: Babes, I hope your guy knows you are married. I'm watching you oh!
I turned back and waved: That's my hubby!!! Dude waved too.

I felt really sleepy at about 0300am and Dude said I could sleep, he'll watch over me
Now, don't trust a guy like that cos back in Uni when I did, I woke up to feel the guy toying with my boobies and saying he was sorry it was the devil!
We exchanged numbers and agreed to keep in touch.

Hubby and I danced to Lagbaja and Beyonce and agreed to leave @ 4am.
As we were leaving, Dude walked up to me and said he was glad he met me, hubby looked jealous (lol)
He said something else but I didn’t quite hear him so he said he’ll text me.

I got this text Saturday morning: I am attracted 2 u & I think it’s mutual……cos we really connected....xxxx Dude.
What??? I didn’t reply and he texted me again Sunday: I can’t stop thinkin about u. I think I av fallen in luv wit u. Can I call u? xxxxx Dude
I deleted the message and his number and then regretted it.
What do u reckon peeps?
I’m not sure I wanna talk to this dude and I’m not too sure I should tell hubby…I’m just confused.
Dude appeared to be a normal, nice guy but it seems he gets his fun off dating married gals???
I reckon I shoulda stayed home with my phobias…..

5 comments:

princesa said...

What da hell!! Which kain dude be dat?? He chop craze?? My advice is sent him a text warning him neva to send those crazy messages to u again, in fact he shouldnt contact you again. I can assure you he is definitely no good. Threaten to show his messages to ur hubby if he doesnt stop, that should scare him but if it doesnt then you may have to tell ur hubby and let him call the guy up to warn him neva to disturb his wife again. See devil o!

Copido said...

@ Princess:
Thanx for vexing on my behalf. I have now reported him yo hubby and hubby's told him off

Unknown said...

OF Course! Thats naija guys and lagos guys in particular for you. Always willing to try their luck. Better keep an exxtremely long diatance.

Ubong Da said...

Dude is trying his luck. These days a lot of married women are having discrete flings usually those who have been married for over 5 years and are bored. Just let him know you are not interested. Keeping quiet might be interpreted as being confused and thinking about it. You can leave hubby out of it for now unless the Dude becomes persistent.

Copido said...

@ Calabargal & Ubong Da:
Merci beaucoup
BTW, i thought I updated this blog, but I didn't. I'll search thru my drafts