Saturday 16 June 2007

Me, A Masseuse

I just got out of bed...it's 10:47am.
We slept without electricity cos our generator's not working but the night was cool so it wasn't too bad.
I tried to get outta bed at about 900am but hubby threw his arm over me and drew me back.
He was lying on his back so I decided to give him a thorough massage.
I straddled him and began giving him a gentle massage.
He sighed contentedly.....
I started with his neck, then his shoulders, his back & sides, his waist to his bum, his thighs and girly calves(lol) and I finished with his ankles.
He was fast asleep by the time I was through....and I also collapsed at his side and slept.
Never knew a massage could be so tasking.....

By the way, I've got 9 Missed calls on my mobile, 4 Private numbers & 5 from a number that looks like Dude's.
I've decided to tell hubby about Dude before I do anything.
Anyways, I'm going to shower now, it's hubby's friend's wedding. I think it's going to be grand.
It's holding at a posh venue in Ikoyi @ 11am
Got to rush!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and he slept?!If I give my hubby a massage THEN i am looking for trouble. If he was sleeping and I whip out the oils,he wakes up and says "massage the front as well" TMI. (lol)End of.

Peace and Love, Reader in Toronto.

Copido said...

@ Anonymous:
lol
Yeah my hubby does that sometimes too especially when I do his bum but I think he had a long week and I might have eased out 'some' of d stress.
Thanx for dropping by!

shhhh said...

hey, i was the new user @10.45 am. thanks for the comment

Ejura said...

My goodness! I'm wondering why i'm just discovering your blog. You're so interesting. I don't blame Dude for digging you. But seriously is he crazy sending you texts & knowing that you're married & all.I reckon you let your hubby know about it.
Your april fool saga had me laughing tears. I had to gist my colleagues all about it and they cracked up as well. My goodness...you make marriage sound really interesting.
I'm wondering how many gifts you'd get your husband when he's sixty.You're mighty creative though. Thumbs up. I'll definately be back.You take care!

Copido said...

@ Ejura:
Thanx for dropping by.
I'm glad u had a laugh.
I think Dude pervs after married women, i'm putting up a concluding post later today.
Hubby's 60th birthday......now u've got me thinking!

Copido said...

@ the last king of Scotland:
U r welcome ur highness!

Nigerican said...

Ok, so its my first time on u're blog ...very interesting .One question tho ,Y don't u serve alchi in u're house?

readyornot said...

ah...off to mine....i no get blog o...:-), so how was the wedding now, oh by the way i am livin vicarously through you...so keep it interesting :-).

Meanwhile, ur licky the well kept secret of blogville, plenty people no sabi you, but when we find you ....its like a candy cane at easter!!!..oya i will stop now, let your not be swelling and b4 blogville people will call me Friend For Food...abi friend for cake... :-)

Unknown said...

Well, now you know better than to give your number to all those folks that pretend to be genuinely interetsed and end up chasing you behind ur husband's back.

Copido said...

@ Calabar gal:
Nice scolding, hubby scolded me too.. I'll be careful next time or maybe i won't be giving out my nos to randy men at all