Friday 1 June 2007

Feeling Pregnant

My hubby returned from work quite early yesterday.
He had a fever and a nasty headache.
His colleagues said it was malaria AND prescribed Fansidar and Paracetamol.
I said it might just be fatigue but hubby took the medication anyway.
Talk about Nigerians, self medication and drug abuse.
I must confess I've been feeling pregnant this last few days so I secretly took a 'Pregnancy Test' at the clinic yesterday.
Might I mention I have a phobia for needles and I screamed the whole palce down before the needle even poked me.
My symptoms are:
Frequent Urination
Fatigue
Very Hard Tummy
Full & Heavy Boobs
Well, I've not missed my period yet and no morning sickness or puking either but I really feel pregnant.
You lot can laugh if you dare but I'm on my way out & I'll let you know.
I am keeping my fingers crossed, I wanna have me babies!!!!

Hubby still went off to work and only downed a cup of coffee, that guy works too hard.
The joys of working in the UK, all you had to do was call in sick.
*sigh*

8 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Good luck on the job...I do hope you are pregnant for you sake (since you want it so much) I HAVE BEEN CATCHING UP ON YOUR POSTS for the past 30 mins or so...you are downright funny!! Good job!

? said...

Wow! Oh no, I wont be coming anywhere around you miss very sexy and broody. I hope you are pregnant! Thanks for stopping by and being hopeful.
Am actually on my way out now. Ill miss your blog however ill try to keep following. Just keep posting. This blog is another candle in my heart that is flickering with a brilliant glow. Please dont let anyone blow it out
good bye
Love you (you = the personality behind this blog)

Admin UD said...

It would have been easier to just administer the OTC PT(pregnancy test) strip.

Some of the signs are there BUT the main one is yet to come, dats ya monthly sickness going AWOL...lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie, but I spent the whole of last night reading all your post....interesting blog! With the baby thingy, just relax and let God do His thing...Babies will come; trust me, they are coming yanfu yanfu!(smile). Eyah Kpele'. But why the needles, there are sturves you can buy here for a $1 and do the test urself...anywayz, that's Naija for you. Loving it and I'll surely be back!

Unknown said...

So are you..............?!?!?!? LOL!!

Copido said...

@ Nyemoni:
Thanx a bunch

@ Pseudo-Independent:
I'm gonna miss you....but really, why are you leaving??!!

@ Ugo Daniels:
OTC Pregnancy Kit in Nigeria?? I'm not sure there's anything like that here

@ Nigeria Politricks:
Thanx for dropping by. I am on my way to ur blog. Like I said to Ugo, I don't think OTC Preg Kits have found their way to Nigeria yet....

@ Calabargal:
It's just another false alarm!

princesa said...

Awwh! Awwh! I was soooo hoping you were pregnant. But O gal, which one be:"I feel pregnant", Have you benn pregs before? How do u know how it feels?

Copido said...

@ Princess:
Wow! I've never been pregnant but I'm very informed on the subject...like puberty u just know when u r...