Sunday 27 May 2007

West African Idols Final - And Timi Won

I am excited for Timi but I was really hoping Omawumi would win.
I believe she might have won if the decision was based on today's performance.
She woulda made a far better idol,
She speaks better, (Did you listen to the UNICEF/AIDS Awareness Ad)
She has stage presence,
She's a performer,
She doesn't have a diction problem,
She's a sexy gal
An overrall better package.
& A Kia Picanto would fit a lady better!!!
Omawumi should have won.
I'm crying over spilt milk.
They begged us all week to vote but I didn't bother.
Omawunmi, I cried for you oh.
U shoulda won!
Oh! Btw, Goodluck Timi, I guess the girls love you cos it's only girls that bother to vote anyway.
Oops, I reckon I'm sounding spiteful.
Forgive me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timi won by 67%, so maybe your votes would not have helped that much. Timi has one thing that Omawumi did not and that is emotional connection to his audience and to his lyrics. With Omawumi, and this is my opinion, he performances felt "acted", with Timi, I believed what he sang, he poured out his heart when he sang.

Copido said...

@ Anonymous:
Good for Timi. I'm watching out for Omawunmi anyway.

? said...

Hello my blogger friend I do not think you sound spiteful at all. Hope you are doing great. Have not seen you in a while, are u ok? Please give me a shout at mine as soon as you may have had the time to read this. See you soon. God bless.

btw: am kinda glad timi emerged

Copido said...

@ Pseudo-Independent:
I have been busy working undercover so hubby won't discover my blog.
How're u doing too?
I'm off to your blog now

Btw, what's it about Timi???

princesa said...

I loved Omawunmi and wish she won too but i guess Timi is not so bad afterall.
Wish them luck.

Copido said...

@ Princess:
Finally! Someone that rooted for Omawunmi to win.