Tuesday 8 May 2007

Farewell Pastor Eskor

I heard of Pastor Eskor's passing on two nights ago and I was speechless.
Several questions ran through my mind...
GOD why?!!!
How can???
But why????
At what age???
I couldn't think right but GOD knows best and understands.
I did a google search and found some articles.
I found some inspirational but there was a pathetic piece on a website: www.yomisays.com
I had to leave a comment as I couldn't believe people could be so petty and pathetic.
Here's my comment:

Yomi, be careful and judge not for judgement is of the LORD!!!!!

Who told you that these great men died just like that??? GOD is not a GOD of limitations, HE who said ‘NOTHING shall be impossible with HIM’ means long life and even a life without disease is possible. There may be trials, but in all we should rejoice that CHRIST is a CONQUEROR!!!!!

These great men taught what they believed in and healed many. Their teachings touched the lives of many people. Personally, Pastor Eskor was my Pronvicial Pastor and he taught once in my church. His teaching resulted in a turntable for me. His teachings were scriptural and he was filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.

DO not mock his death. He had an opportunity to live again but he chose heaven.

Remember that even our LORD JESUS cried to GOD on the cross but that did not take the death on the cross away. Yomi, you better know there is something called fulfilment.

It is estimated that Christ did not achieve the age of 40 and HE who performed all those miracles, died on a mere wooden cross but he lived a fulfilled life. All these greatmen and women lived fulfilled lives.

These are mighty men you scorned because they died. They may have died by mere disease or illness, but like Christ, they have touched lives and their teachings are still alive.

It takes someone that is spiritually mature to understand that indeed, there is nothing GOD can not do. He can heal, prosper and fulfil and that because these men died, it does not mean that GOD’s will for us to fulfil our years is a lie!

Remember Christ was mobbed many times and men sought to kill HIM before HE fulfilled the Word, but he escaped each time unscathed till it was time for HIM to die. Like CHRIST, these men lived above sickness and death at certain times in their lives, but it is appointed that someday, every man would die to give account of his life. So someday, we would all die.

By faith, I believe I will live long and fulfil my years. I choose to live a life that may displease some men but that would be pleasing to GOD. I choose to live a life where GOD would give me a pat at the end of my years and say: ‘My child, welldone!!!!

We as Christians should stand as one and be comforted that GOD knows best and we can not question HIS Judgement.If these men have died, we should be comforted that they died in CHRIST.

Yomi, I repeat….be careful!!!!

P.S.

This is a comment for your personal attention. I observe it’s subject to moderation, it’s ok if you don’t publish it. Just be careful




In response to my post, yomisays of course paid me some insults(lol). I wasn't even ranting. I found his piece very pathetic and of course he's done more name calling. I wish he understood the meaning of love and that love does not condemn. As a man of GOD, aren't there other ways to address such issues. I am not slightly bothered by him or his antics. I know I'll never have stumbled on his website were it not for Pastor Eskor's passing on and of course, if he has chosen to capitalise on that, I guess that should be none of my business.

3 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hi, saw your comment on my blog... thanks for stopping by....Since you're relatively new in the blogworld, here's a hearty WELCOME!!!!! Hope you enjoy the ride.... God bless..
`moni

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

As per Yomisays' piece, Two words- No Comments! lol..

aloted said...

Ah so u saw the yomisays piece- come to think of it i think i saw ur comment on his site...that guy has issues..and u r right i don't think he knows anyting about love.

Still reading ur blog...lol..hey u shld visit mine as well ;)