Sunday 13 May 2007

I Want A Baby!!!

I want to get pregnant!!
I want a baby!!!
Hubby and I have a very active/intense love life, well we should we've been married barely a year.
Anyways, despite this, I'm not getting preggies.
I have had two false alarms and we were both devastated when the red stain came up.
The red stain is here yet again and I am sore displeased.
I consulted my GP while I was in the UK last week and she said I should relax as most couples get pregnant in 1 or 2 years.
She advised to reduce lovemaking to 2/3times per week so as to allow the sperm settle and fertilise??? before it's washed away by fresh sperm.
She said to allow one full year and if nothing happens, hubby and I should report to the hospital for a series of tests!!
I hope we'll never resort to that in JESUS name.
Most of my friends got preggies during their honeymoon and had their babies within one year of marrying and I dont wanna be different.
I have a lovely marriage, a lovely home, a lovely husband and I just want lovely children, preferably twins to fill the balance.
Maybe, I should stop asking GOD for a set of twins first(lol) and just ask for fruitfulness.
GOD, I just wanna be a mummy!!!!
I told hubby we need to stop making love so intensely and he's not too enthusiastic as I've been away almost two weeks and he's quite starved (lol).
Anyway, we'll start the routine next month, keeping my fingers crossed.
I am so looking forward to motherhood.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is disheartening when you try so hard and it dosent happen 'pronto' like its supposed to. *SIGH* I'm in the same boat girl and hoping to avoid the are you pregnant questions with a big tummy ASAP but nothing yet.

It'll be a yr of trying in Sept and I'll go back to my GP then like he said. I think I mentioned it in one of my posts sometime in March.

? said...

I love twins and in fact my granny is a twin...but the double trouble is another matter. I wish you all the best.

Mrs Somebody said...

Best thing to do now is to relax and breathe.The babies will surely come.

ekwitux said...

anxiety, thats the problem. Everyone is tired of listerning to this family friend of ours lament, cause we all know her anxiety is the issue.

So please & please relax. BTW I'm loving your blog.

Copido said...

@ Calabargal:
Lets relax babes and GP also said folic acid helps

@pseudo-independent:
Can your granny rub my belly please, please? I really would love to have twins.

@Mrs Somebody:
Ta!

@Ekwitux:
Ok, I'm relaxing and trying really hard not to be anxious